Art & Creative Direction
Astute at providing art and creative direction, Bill has performed these duties in both the traditional print/graphic design sense as well as in the interactive and web development realm. He is knowledgeable and agile in the creative marketing and branding environment.
With over 11+ years of experience at a full service ad agency, a production company and freelance, Bill is well-versed in the multifaceted trade of graphic design. He has worked extensively creating brands, identities, print design and collateral. He has a strong sense of typography, conceptualization, color theory, digital illustration techniques, image manipulation, history, social narrative and current trends.
Web Design & Development
A passion for learning and understanding how things work have fueled Bill’s growth and prowess as a web developer. Front end design skills compliment his understanding of back end requirements, working with a programming/development team and techniques that are necessary to create engaging online content.
- Front end UI design
- HTML, CSS, JQuery, some PHP
- WordPress, theme design, skinning & customization
- Email Marketing & Mail Client Applications
- Social Media Management
- Analytics & Metrics
- Experience with various CMS as well as creating custom solutions
- Familiarity with e-commerce dynamics, processes and interaction
Bill brings a natural acumen to project management and client relations. He is a seasoned manager, comfortable working with a team or multiple teams to identify and articulate a project’s goals, execution and successful completion. His clients trust his ability to listen, comprehend, communicate, create alignment and deliver.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Adept at creating & maintaining relationships
- Executing deliverables on time & on budget
- Honed discovery skills & project methodology